How did I manage to end up here?
I tried writing exactly how I started my journey but It was long and felt pretty cliche. I'm basically someone who has always loved art, creating things, and making memories.
We're based in Miami Florida, but blessed enough to be able to travel to amazing places to do what we love to do.
I'm married to the love of my life Ricky. He is not only my husband but my partner in crime and my second shooter. While I'm busy with photography he's busy with his films & scripts. We are expecting our first human baby late April 2017 and have two fur-babies that are named Padme (our baby girl) and Jedi (baby boy).
- We love Disney.
- We are BIG geeks (Ricky named our pups after SW Characters!)
- BBC is amazing. Doctor Who, Sherlock, Orphan Black & Downton Abbey.
- We watch all sorts of movies and t.v shows. We can watch almost anything.
- We love to travel
- We wear matching PJs every Christmas
- I love to cook and bake when I can & Ricky loves to eat.
- DIY projects & party planning
- We love Bon Fires
- Slow Dancing even when there's no music.
- Singing in the car with the windows down.
- Most Carbs (Breads, Pastas, Mhmmm Yummm)
- Musicals & Theater.
Not a Fan of:
- Chocolate (but Ricky loves it)
- Hot Weather (I love when it gets cold in Miami)
- Bills, Bills, Bills
- When a t.v show gets cancelled mid season and you're left hanging.